The BGSA12UGL8 is a versatile Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) RF antenna aperture switch optimized for low Coff as well as low Ron enabling applications up to 6.0 GHz. This single supply chip integrates with a 2 bits control logic featuring also a low current standby mode. Unlike GaAs technology, the 0.1 dB compression point exceeds the switch maximum input power level, resulting in linear performance at all signal levels and external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally. Due to its very high RF voltage ruggedness, it is suited for switching any reactive devices such as inductors and capacitors in RF matching circuits without significant losses in quality factors.
Summary of Features:
- SPDT designed for high-linearity antenna aperture switching and RF tuning applications
- Ultra low RON resistance of 0.59 Ω at each port in ON state
- Low COFF capacitance of 270 fF at each port in OFF state
- > 40V RF voltage OFF state handling
- Low harmonic generation
- Supply voltage range: 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Small form factor 1.1 mm x 1.1 mm
- Suitable for EDGE/CDMA/WCDMA/C2K/LTE Applications
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- Impedance tuning
- Antenna tuning
- Inductance tuning
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.