The BGC100GN6 bi-directional coupler IC is designed for 2G/3G/4G RF front end applications. The device contains a bidirectional coupler operating in one or multiple bands within 0.6 GHz to 2.7 GHz frequency range. The coupled output contains a low-pass filter for 5 GHz ISM blockers suppression. The coupler offers low insertion loss and high directivity. The coupler is controlled via a GPIO pin. No external power supply blocking or RF decoupling capacitors are required.
The BGC100GN6 is a fully integrated device deploying Infineon high volume RF-CMOS technology. The device has a very small size of only 1.1 x 0.7mm and a maximum height of 0.4 mm.
Summary of Features:
- Fully integrated coupler in RF CMOS
- Bi-directional coupler
- Fitted for feedback receivers to accomplish closed loop power control and antenna tuning
- Wide frequency range: 0.6 to 2.7 GHz
- Designed for low insertion loss and high directivity
- Integrated low-pass filter for 5GHz WiFi jammers suppression
- GPIO controlled
- Small form factor 1.1mm x 0.7mm
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- Product Validation: Qualified for industrial applications according to the relevant tests of JEDEC47/20/22
Supports all cellular standards: GSM /WCDMA / HSPA+ / FDD-LTE / TDLTE / TD-SCDMA / CDMA
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.