The TLE9202ED contains two independent general purpose 6 A H-Bridges in one Package. It is designed for (but not limited to) the control of DC motors or other inductive loads in automotive applications. The outputs can be pulse width modulated at frequencies up to 20 kHz. PWM/DIR control reduces the number of PWM capable pins needed on the microcontroller side. For load currents above the current limitation threshold (8 A typ.) the H-Bridge goes into chopper current limitation mode. It is protected against short circuits and overtemperature and provides extensive diagnosis via SPI or basic error feedback via error flag. Open load can be detected when the bridge is disabled or during PWM operation of inductive loads.
Summary of Features:
- R DSon of 100 mΩ per switch typ. at Tj = 25° C
- Logic inputs 3.3 V and 5.0 V TTL / CMOS-compatible
- Low standby current
- Chopper current limitation
- Short circuit shut down with latch behavior
- Overtemperature shut down with latch behavior
- Vs undervoltage shutdown
- Open load detection in ON and OFF state
- Detailed SPI diagnosis or simple error flag
- Completely lead free
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualified
- Small package saves board space
- Includes over current and over temperature protection
- Simple design with few external components
- SPI enables for easy diagnosis
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
- Variable Geometry Turbo (VGT)
- Idle Speed Control
- Swirl and Tumble Flaps
- Variable Intake Manifold
- Turbo Charger Waste Gate
- Auxiliary Water Pumps
For industrial version of the product see IFX9202ED
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.