IM512 series are high efficient intelligent power modules (IPM) to control AC motors for low power motor drives up to 400W. The integrated CoolMOS™ MOSFETs significantly improve power efficiency comparing to IGBT based IPMs by reducing power loss, especially when a system is operated under light load conditions. This enables overall system energy and cost saving through reduced power consumption.
Summary of Features:
- Fully isolated Dual In-Line molded module
- Based on CoolMOS™ CFD2 Power MOSFETs
- Full-bridge inverter configuration
- Rugged SOI gate driver technology with stability against transient and negative voltage
- Integrated bootstrap circuit
- Built-in NTC thermistor for temperature monitor
- Under-voltage lockout at all channels
- Over-current protection
- Cross-conduction prevention
- UL1577 certificated
- Excellent light load efficiency improves overall power consumption
- Allow system cost saving through thinner insulation panel usage
- Enable larger inner space that provides value for end customers
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.