HybridPACK™ Drive is Infineon´s market leading power module for traction inverters of electric vehicles
HybridPACK™ Drive is a very compact power module optimized for hybrid and electric vehicle traction applications for a power range from 100 to 175 kW. The power module implements the new EDT2 IGBT chip generation, which is an automotive Micro-Pattern Trench-Field-Stop cell design and optimized to give the highest efficiency in a real-world drive cycle of electric cars. The chipset has benchmark current density combined with short circuit ruggedness and increased blocking voltage for reliable inverter operation under harsh environmental conditions. HybridPACK™ Drive modules offer scalability via thermal stacks to support customers’ platform approach. The HybridPACK™ Drive is an easy-to-mount SixPack module for direct water cooling with three different baseplates and supports an efficient and high-volume-optimized assembly process.
- Best-in-class and benchmark IGBT technology, with higher power density and lower switching losses
- Broad scalable portfolio of modules for different performance classes, without need for major system redesign
- Optimized cost-performance ratio
- Reuse of existing package technology
- Maximum possible power, respecting lifetime and reliability criteria