Fast, robust, dual-channel, functional isolated MOSFET gate drivers with accurate and stable timing
The EiceDRIVER™ 2EDF7x75F is the perfect fit for robust and stable operation for primary side control of high- and low-side MOSFETs in noisy high-power switching environments. The strong 4A/8A source/sink dual-channel gate drivers provide a fast turn on/off when driving high- and medium-voltage MOSFETs such as CoolMOS™ or OptiMOS™. Both output channels are individually isolated and can be flexibly deployed as floating gate drivers with very high 150V/ns CMTI (Common Mode Noise Immunity).
The VDDi input supply supports a wide voltage range SLDO mode to save on-board LDOs. For slower switching or driving smaller MOSFETs, a 1A/2A peak current product variant, the EiceDRIVER™ 2EDF7175F, is available in the DSO-16 narrow body package with 4mm creepage distance.
Summary of Features:
- Fast power switching with accurate timing
- Optimized for area and low cost system BOM
- Robust design against switching noise
- Output-to-output channel isolation
- Input-to-output channel isolation
- Power efficiency and high resolution PWM control
- Cooler package at smaller form factor
- Protection and safe operation
- Flexible assignment of any driver channel
- Floating gate drive & regulatory safety
- Enabling higher power stage efficiency and higher power density designs
- Improving long term competitive cost position, integration and mass manufacturability
- Improved end-product lifetime by improved safe operation of power switches
- Lower EMI by ground isolation, driver proximity to MOSFETs or use of Kelvin source MOSFETs
- Meeting requirements to build isolated AC-DC, DC-DC half bridges topologies
- Telecom DC-DC
- Industrial SMPS
- Smart Grid
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.