The CAPSENSE™ Express family, supported by PSoC™ Designer Visual Embedded System Design Tool and the CAPSENSE™ Express Configuration Tool, helps you get touch sensing functionality fast.
The CAPSENSE™ Express family supports up to ten general purpose I/Os for buttons, multi-segment sliders, LEDs, and other general purpose functions, all configured via I2C registers.
- 2.4 V to 5.5 V core voltage
- Easy to design-in - Configuration through registers
- Up to 10 GPIOs: Combination of Buttons, Multi-segment Slider, LEDs, Other GPIO functions
- I/O Configuration over I2C Interface
- No programming required
- Real-Time Monitoring and Tuning
- Patented CSA technology for robust immunity to conducted and radiated noise
- CAPSENSE™ Express Family CY8C201xx
- Watch our CAPSENSE™ Express demo videos
- Download the "Getting started with CAPSENSE™" Design Guide
- Purchase the CY3280-MBR Evaluation Kit