TRAVEO™ T2G CYT3BB/CYT4BB Series
Arm® Cortex®-M4F-BASED CYT3BB/4BB series with 4MB flash memory for high performance
Infineon's TRAVEO™ T2G CYT3BB/4BB series MCUs comes with processing power and network connectivity built into the Arm® Cortex®-M7F single/dual core.
The CYT3BB/4BB series is designed for body control modules, gateway, and infotainment applications. This series supports frequent data changes with faster, more secure communication via Ethernet AVB (Audio Video Bridging), CAN-FD and FlexRay.
These devices also meet broad application needs by embedding High-speedSPI (Single, Dual, Quad, or Octal) or HYPERBUS™ interface for external memory interface, Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) interface supporting embedded MultiMediaCard (eMMC), SecureDigital (SD), or SDIO (Secure Digital Input Output), as well as Inter-IC Sound (I2S) Interfaces implemented for connecting digital audio devices.
TRAVEO™ T2G devices have advanced security features with the introduction of HSM (Hardware security module), dedicated Cortex®-M0+ for secure processing, and embedded flash in dual bank mode for FOTA requirements.
This family features six power modes that enable ECUs to minimize overall power consumption and cutting-edge security features for secure communication with the great scalability in memory size and pin count.
Our MCUs come with optimized software platform that is available for Infineon's Autosar MCAL (Microcontroller Abstraction Layer), self-test libraries, Flash EEPROM emulation, as well as security low level drivers, combined with third-party firmware.
- 250-MHz Arm® Cortex® -M7F single/dual core
- 4 MB code flash, 256 KB work flash and 768 KB SRAM and Arm® Cortex®-M0+
- 1-ch Ethernet AVB (Audio Video Bridging) for real-time media streaming and 8-ch CAN FD for faster communication for increased data bandwidth
- Up to 11-ch runtime-reconfigurable Serial Communication Block (SCB) each configurable as I2C, SPI or UART in addition to 20-ch LIN/UART
- Up to 72-ch 12-bit with 3x successive approximation ADC (SAR ADC) units
- Up to 63-ch 16-bit and 8-ch 32-bit Timer Counter Pulse Width Modulator (TCPWM)
- Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Event generation timer
- Audio interfaces
- Up to 3 Inter-IC Sound (I2S) Interfaces for connecting digital audio devices
- Up to 220 Programmable GPIOs
- Embedded eSHE (Enhanced Secure Hardware Extension), HSM (Hardware Security Module), and hardware-accelerated cryptography engine (on/off option)*
- One Time Programmable Fuses (OTP) to manage device lifecycle
- Memory Protection Unit (MPU), Shared Memory Protection Unit (SMPU) and Peripheral Protection Unit (PPU) for memory and peripheral protection
- Support JTAG security for secure debugging
- Safety features: ECC for memory, monitors for power supply voltage and clock
*Firmware solution available include Infineon's security low level driver and third-party firmware
- 100/144/176 TEQFP, 272 BGA
- 40 to 105°C (S-grade)
- 40 to 125°C (E-grade)