Traveo™ II CYT2BL Series
Cypress Traveo™ II CYT2BL series MCUs are designed for automotive body electronics with processing power and network connectivity built into the Arm® Cortex®-M4F.
32-bit MCU Core Systems:
2.7-V to 5.5-V Supply Voltages:
Functional Safety: A Holistic System-level approach for safe application software.
Traveo II embeds dedicated features to increase data security in the car:
- Traveo II is an ISO 26262 Safety-Element-Out-of-Context product.
- Traveo II supports safety critical applications up to ASIL-B.
- Traveo II software is developed according to ISO 26262.
- Traveo II is supplemented by safety documents.
Security and safety features:
- Embedded eSHE (Enhanced Secure Hardware Extension),
- HSM (Hardware Security Module)
- Hardware-accelerated cryptography engine (on/off option)*
- One Time Programmable Fuses (OTP) to manage device lifecycle
- Memory protection unit (MPU), shared memory protection unit (SMPU) and peripheral protection unit (PPU) for memory and peripheral protection
- Support JTAG security for secure debugging
- Safety features: ECC for memory, monitors for power supply voltage and clock, watchdogs, and self-test libraries.
Traveo™ II CYT2BL Series Block Diagram
Access to complete AURIX™, Traveo™ and PsoC® technical documentation including data sheets, app notes, etc.:
- Please register under myinfineon.com (hyperlink) with your company e-mail address
- Send login name to: AURIX@infineon.com
- Automated update service will be provided for new documents once you are registered
- Full registration process can take up to 24h to be completed (due to different time zones).
Traveo™ II trainings