The TLE9104SH shield in the Arduino™ form factor is an universal development/evaluation kit for Infineon’s 4-channel Low-Side Switch TLE9104SH that is designed, but not limited to, Engine Management Systems and other Powertrain Applications. The TLE9104SH shield can be easily used either in combination with the XMC1100 Boot Kit or in combination with the AURIX™ TC277 Evaluation Board (TriBoard) with the help of an additional Multichannel Connection PCB.
Summary of Features:
- Development Board with TLE9104SH in Arduino™ form factor
- Fully compatible with Infineon XMC1100 Boot Kit for quick testing and mass market (Version S)
- Fully compatible with Infineon AURIX™ TC277 Evaluation Board (TriBoard) for advanced measurements and application specific setups (Version L)
– Multichannel Connection PCB has to ordered separately
- Pocket format: 2.9‘‘ x 2.1‘‘ (7.4 cm x 5.3 cm)
- Low cost: minimal assembly
- Universal use with Infineon shields for Arduino™
- Open source SW projects
- Generic software framework
- Fast and easy GUI modification
- Automotive Powertrain, Body and Safety Applications
- Engine Management, Transmission Control and Battery Management
– Driving Resistive/Inductive Loads (Solenoids, Injectors, Valves, Relays)
- Industrial Applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.