The TLE4964-3M Description: Infineon´s XENSIVTM TLE4964-3M is an integrated Hall effect switch designed specifically for highly accurate applications with superior supply voltage capability, operating temperature range and temperature stability of the magnetic thresholds.
Description S2GO_Hall_TLE4964-3M: Infineon’s XENSIVTM S2GO_Hall_TLE4964-3M boards offer a unique customer and evaluation experience – the boards are equipped with one TLE4964-3M magnetic hall sensor and come with a ready to use Arduino library. Customers can now develop their own system solutions by combining Shield2Go boards together with Infineon My IoT adapters. My IoT adapters are gateways to external hardware solutions like Arduino and Raspberry PI, which are popular IoT evaluation platforms. All this enables the fastest evaluation and development of IoT system on the market!
Summary of Features
- 3.0 V to 32 V operating supply voltage
- Operation from unregulated power supply
- Reverse polarity protection (-18 V)
- Overvoltage capability up to 42 V without external resistor
- Output overcurrent & overtemperature protection
- Active error compensation
- High stability of magnetic thresholds
- Low jitter (typ. 0.35 μs)
- High ESD performance
- Small SMD package PG-SOT23-3-15 (TLE4964-3M)
- Position detection applications