XENSIV(TM) - TLI4971 current sensor shield2Go version
The Infineon XENSIVTM TLI4971 current 2GO evaluation kit is offered in two configurations:
- TLI4971 MS2GO: current sensor 2GO kit version
- TLI4971 S2Go: shield2Go version
TLI4971 S2GO configuration:
- Sensor board (equipped with M4 screw connectors for high current capabilities)
- Shield: in addition to the MCU board, the sensor board can be connected to the shield. This PCB only implements sensor application circuit & peripherals + connection pinout to XMC2go platform.
- Ziplock bag with: 2xM4 screws, 1 PCB edge connector (for connecting the sensor board to MCU board/ shield), pin headers (male & female)
- Can be used as Arduino shield by plugging the sensor board together with the shield board. It is mandatory to have an XMC2go platform - this is not provided in the package. Programming can be done in Arduino IDE by selecting the XMC2go platform.
- Standalone: The sensor board can also be used standalone in any customer application (eg. Interfaced with custom MCU platforms, interfaced with lab equipment etc).
The kit does not offer programmability features, but all programming features can be explored by RAM settings.