24V Gateway Board
Order Nr.: KIT_A2G_TC397_24V_GTW
Price: 1.899,- EUR
Infineon has combined its wealth of experience in microcontroller design to create a new 24V Automotive Gateway evaluation board that can cover a broad range of automotive and CAV applications. Either for gateway, sensor fusion or telematics systems, this new evaluation board is the ideal solution for bringing projects out of the paper, being the right environment for rapid prototyping while minimizing R&D efforts and time to market.
AURIX™ – TC3xx family:
- AURIX™ TC397XX
- Up to 6 CPUs at 300 MHz
- Up to 16 MB internal Flash/7 MB internal SRAM
- 1 Gbit Ethernet QoS MAC with 4 Tx and 4 Rx DMA channel/queues
- Support of Ethernet standards IEEE 802.1AS-2011 and 802.1-Qav-2009, 802.1AS – IEEE 1588-2008 (TC397XX B-step)
- A standby controller to support low power modes
Realtek RTL9047AA switch:
- 5x 100Base-T1 integrated PHY
- 2x 100/1000 xMII ports for connecting a CPU
- AVB fully supported - QoS, time synchronization, traffic shaping
- AEC-Q100 grade 1 (-40 ~ 125°C)
- Flash-less design
- Lowest BOM required
Rosenberger H-MTD® connector:
- Modular and scalable connection system for automotive Ethernet
- High performance 100 Mbps and 1 Gbps according to IEEE 100Base-T1/1000Base-T1
- AURIX™ Computing Performance, flexibility, scalability, integrated safety andsecurity support
- Specially designed for 24V architecture systems (CAV)
- Fast prototyping and minimization of R&D resources
- Multiple connectivity capabilities
The Automotive Gateway offers a huge range of Application use cases.
- Sensor Fusion
- Telematics systems
- Multipurpose CAV applications
Gateway in CAV: Trailer and tractor E/E overview
With the AURIX™ TC397XX B Step in combination with Realtek’s RTL9047AA Switch future In 24V Vehicle Networks can be addressed and evaluated. The TC397XX B Step is connected with a 1Gbps RGMII port to the switch for data transfer and one SPI channel for managing the Switch. RTL9047AA five 100Base-T1 Ports together with the MATEnet connector set provide the right feature set to connect the Automotive Gateway Board to an In24V Vehicle Network. 12 CAN-FD, 4 LIN and 4 FlexRay channels allow bridging of different network topologies.
AURIX™ TC3xx does not compromise on security. The second generation of the programmable Hardware Security Module (HSM) is available across the family for secure on-board communications and to prevent hardware manipulation such as tuning. Infineon’s Trusted Platform Module (TPM) SLB9670 is the latest product featuring a fully TCG TPM 2.0 standard compliant module connected via SPI to the AURIX™.