Evaluation board for CIPOS™ Maxi IPM, features 1200V IM818-MCC IPM
The evaluation board EVAL-M1-IM818-A was developed to support customers during their first steps of applications with CIPOS™ Maxi IPM. In combination with control-boards equipped with the M1 20pin interface connector, like EVAL-M1-101T, it demonstrates Infineon’s CIPOS™ Maxi IPM technology for motor drive.
The evaluation board EVAL-M1-IM818-A features IM818-MCC, one of the CIPOS™ Maxi product family, which combines 1200V TRENCHSTOP™ IGBTs and Emitter Controlled diodes with an optimized 6-channel SOI gate driver. It is optimized to industrial application like high voltage ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) fans, fan motors, pumps and motor drives. More about iMOTION™ MADK platform!
Summary of Features
- Ready to use power stage with 1200 V IPM to drive 3-phase motor
- Nominal input voltage 380 Vac
- Maximum 1.5 kW output power with cooling
- On board EMI filter
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Test pads with hooks to attach standard oscilloscope probes
- Standard MADK M1 20pin interface connector
- Evaluate IM818-MCC IPM module for your application
- Get your motor running within one hour in combination with Eval-M1-101T
- Learn more about motor control in high voltage domain