This evaluation board is a complete power stage, powerd by IRSM005-310MH. The board is purposed to drive 3-phase motors in low voltage domain. It is equipped with MADK™ M1 20 pin interface connctor. Therefor, it can be used with Eval-M1-099M-C control boards. In combination with these boards, it is a complete motor control system.
Summary of Features:
- Power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- 100 V blocking voltage
- Up to 40 A initial current
- Testpads with hooks to attach standart oscilloscope probes
- Standard MADK™ M1 interface connector
- Evaluate IRSM005-310MH module for your application
- Get your motor running within one hour in combination with Eval-M1-099M
- Start to learn more about motor control in low voltage domain
This Evaluation Boards can be combined with our EVAL-M1-099M-C control board. Including a debug interface card and powered by an IRMCK099M Motor Control IC. In addition a MCE Designer GUI for parametrization and tunig is offered. It is designed for motor drive applications such as fans, pumps, multicopter or aircon.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.