The CYTVII-B-E-1M-SK is a low-cost easy to use evaluation board based on the Traveo™ II body entry family of devices. It is designed in an Arduino form factor so that users can connect many off-the-shelf Arduino shields to it, to expand its functionality.
A downloadable User Manual helps with the installation, use and configuration of the board and includes the schematics and the layout.
Summary of Features:
- Traveo™ II CYT2B75CADES MCU
- On-board programming and debug interface using Kitprog3
- High Speed CAN Transceiver
- USB to UART bridge
- User switch, LED and potentiometer
- Arduino-style headers for connecting many off-the-shelf Arduino shields
- Micro USB connector for power, device programming and data transfer (UART)
- Three-pin terminal block CAN connector
- Arduino form factor connectors for interfacing with Arduino shields
- Traveo™ II 1M body-entry device
- PSoC5 based Kitprog3 programming interface with USB mini-B connector
- TJA1057GTJ CAN transceiver with 3-pin screw terminal block
- 2 User LEDs, 1 User Button, 1 Potentiometer