Low capacitance, low clamping voltage bi-directional ESD / Transient Protection Diode
Summary of Features:
• ESD / transient protection according to:
– IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±20 kV (air/contact discharge)
– IEC61000-4-5 (Surge): 3.5A (8/20 µs)
• Bi-directional, working voltage up to VRWM = ±5.5 V max.
• Low capacitance: CL = 0.23 pF (typical)
• Ultra low dynamic resistance: RDYN = 0.66 Ω typ.
• Low reverse current. IR < 100nA (max)
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free package
• ESD protection of high speed data lines USB 3.0, USB 3.1, Firewire, DVI, HDMI, S-ATA, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt, MDDI, MIPI, SWP
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.