AIROC™ CySmart — Mobile App
Infineon has now released the source code for CySmart Android and iOS apps. Download and modify the source code available on this page to build your own apps that work with Infineon' Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
CySmart is a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or Bluetooth Smart utility developed by Infineon. CySmart can be used with any BLE products including BLE development kits from Infineon like the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A PSoC™ 4 BLE Pioneer Kit, the CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC™ 6 BLE Pioneer Kit, and WICED™ BT Kits.
This utility can also be used with any BLE products using standard Bluetooth SIG-adopted or custom BLE profiles and services. Additionally, it includes support for Infineons' custom BLE profiles that are available as examples running on Infineon BLE development kits.
Infineon has defined several custom Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) profiles and services. These enable customers to send data over BLE for various features that are not supported by standard BLE profiles and services adopted by the Bluetooth SIG. These profile and services can be utilized by devices communicating with a Infineon BLE device or by Infineon BLE devices communicating with each other.
To learn about the standard profiles and services supported by Cypress's BLE products visit https://www.bluetooth.com/specifications/specs/ .
List of Infineons Custom BLE Profiles and Services:
- CAPSENSE™: The Infineon CAPSENSE™ Profile and the Infineon CAPSENSE™ Service allow a device to send data for a variety of CAPSENSE™ Widgets (like proximity sensors, buttons and sliders) over a BLE link.
- RGB LED: The Infineon RGB LED Profile and the Cypress RGB LED Service allow a device to send or receive color and intensity-related data for LEDs over a BLE link.
- Bootloader: The Infineon Bootloader Profile and the Infineon Bootloader Service can be used to upgrade the existing firmware for a Infineon BLE device, using the BLE link.
Customized screens for the following Bluetooth SIG-adopted BLE profiles and services:
- Battery Service
- Blood Pressure Profile and Service
- Cycling Speed and Cadence Profile and Service
- Device Information Service
- Find Me Profile and Immediate Alert Service
- Glucose Profile and Service
- Heart Rate Profile and Service
- Health Thermometer Profile and Service
- Proximity Profile, Link Loss Service and Tx Power Service
- Running Speed and Cadence Profile and Service
Customized screens for the following Infineon-defined, BLE profiles and services:
- CAPSENSE™ Profile and Service - Enables BLE-based communication for CAPSENSE™ Widgets like proximity sensors, buttons and sliders
- Bootloader Profile and Service - Enables over-the-air (OTA) device firmware upgrade (DFU) for Infineon's BLE devices
- RGB LED Profile and Service - Enables LED color and intensity control using Infineon' BLE devices
Data logger and GATT database (DB) viewer for debugging any Bluetooth SIG-adopted or custom profile/service.
The source code for the CySmart Android and iOS apps can be downloaded from this page.
Details of the development environment used to develop the CySmart apps is provided below.
iOS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© 2012 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.