LED pixel light controller - supply - communication
Please choose a subcategory
Pixel light ECUs - HD light engines for improved safety features and enhanced driving comfort
High-definition (HD) light engines pave the way for new and improved safety features and enhance driving comfort. For example, HD light can be used to warn the driver of hazards by highlighting people or objects on the roadside. It can project markings on the road – for example, in order to help the driver navigate through a construction site. And established features such as the glare-free high beam or bending lights run more precisely and smoothly.
Infineon offers dedicated solutions for supply and communication as well as for LED control:
The Traveo™-II Cluster family offers safety features and a graphic engine to achieve a minimal memory footprint for the graphics processing unit. It contains all necessary interfaces to control all front light parts (Base LEDs, Matrix LED, and others). The scalability of the Traveo™-II Body high-end as well as of the AURIX™ family ensures to find the controller for the pattern generation depending on interfaces and light sources.
- LED Drivers ICs:
LITIX™ Power / Power Flex - in particular, the dual-channel synchronous buck control IC TLD5501-2QV serves perfectly as a supply for pixel light sources.
OptiMOS™ 5 offers a full-blown portfolio of 60V, 80V, and 100V MOSFETs for wide RDSonranges in leadless 3x3 S3O8, 5x6 SSO8 packages. The combination with the OptiMOS™ T2 5x6 DualSSO8 portfolio enables to find the right fit device for the DC-DC converter as well as for the reverse polarity protection.
- Supply ICs:
Our OPTIREG™ system basis chips (SBC) offer high integration and high performance with optimized system cost and space by gathering system supply and communication interface in one product.
By the end of this training you will:
- Know the principle algorithm for HD lighting and commonly used architectures;
- Be familiar with Infineon’s MCU families that can be used for lighting, namely AURIX™ TC3xx and TRAVEO™ T2G
In this training you will:
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
In this training:
- You will understand the advantages of LED and differentiate the characteristics and requirements of front lights. You will check our LITIX™ Power and Power Flex portfolio.
- You will know all about our support material, which includes all sorts software, documentation and evaluation boards, to help you in your designs.