Motion detection and advanced radar sensing with XENSIV™ 60GHz radar MMICs
With their small form factor and low power consumption, Infineon’s highly integrated XENSIVTM 60GHz radar sensor solutions bring innovative, intuitive sensing capabilities to many applications. Radar has been demonstrated to be a powerful sensor for short range localization in surveillance, lighting and smart home appliances. Also for vital sign tracking in consumer electronics, healthcare, driver assistance and industrial applications. All our 60GHz IoT radar sensors are optimized in size and come with Antennas in Package.
Micro motion sensing for industrial, consumer and mobile phone applications
Our high-end XENSIVTM 60 GHz sensor has one transmitting and one receiving antenna and has already been placed in several industrial and consumer applications including the Google Pixel 4 smartphone. With its FMCW operation mode spanning a ultrawide bandwidth of 5.5 GHz, it allows to detect micro motions in the mm range. This enables advanced radar sensing including presence detection, tracking, vital sensing and gesture control.
Smallest motion sensor in the market: BGT60LTR11AIP
The BGT60LTR11AIP is our 60GHz Doppler radar sensor with one transmitting and one receiving antenna. It is the smallest motion sensor in the market, featuring integrated antennas as well as integrated detectors for motion and direction of motion. The device supports multiple operating modes including a fully autonomous mode that does not require any software or hardware design in effort. The BGT60LTR11AIP enables radar technology for everyone, since it does not require know-how in RF, antenna design or radar signal processing on the user side.
- Smart Building and Smart Home devices such as thermostats, smoke detectors, smart speakers and other entertainment systems
- Smart appliances (Small home appliances and major home appliances) such as service robots, vacuum cleaners, lawnmower, washing machine and kitchen appliances
- Smart home security and alarm systems including IP cameras
- Screen based systems such as TVs, laptops or tablets
- Lighting systems and lighting control (mainly indoor lighting)
- Room air conditioners
- Automated door openers
- Smart entrance counter solution
- Contactless switches
- Multicopters and drones