OPTIGA TRUST X SLS 32AIA
Enhanced security for connected / IoT devices with OPTIGA™ TRUST X SLS 32AIA
OPTIGA™ Trust X reduces integration effort and is easy to use – making it ideal for customers who lack security expertise but nonetheless need fast time-to-market. This premium security solution offers high performance and low power consumption. It supports non-rich operating systems and comes in compact packages. It enables new features and business models which help you to differentiate your offering and stay ahead of the competition.
The OPTIGA™ Trust X is available in two temperature ranges:
- for most commercial implementations: SLS32AIA020X4 standard temperature range -25 to +85°C
- for harsh industrial environments: SLS32AIA020X2 extended temperature range -40 to +105°C
Open Source Host Code for OPTIGA™ Trust X available NOW!
Customers benefit from a direct communication line to developers and will immediately and directly be informed of new versions, features and bug fixes. Be it the integration of standard open-source crypto software libraries or the integration of the host code into other systems – easily possible now. The host code is licensed under the MIT License.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- High-end security controller
- Turnkey solution
- One-way authentication using ECDSA
- Mutual authentication using DTLS client (IETF standard RFC 6347)
- Secure communication using DTLS
- Compliant with the USB Type-C™ Authentication standard
- I2C interface
- Up to 10 KB user memory
- Cryptographic support: ECC256, AES128, SHA-256, TRNG, DRNG
- PG-USON-10-2 package (3 x 3 mm)
- Standard & extended temperature ranges
- Full system integration support
- Common Criteria Certified EAL6+ (high) hardware
- Cryptographic Tool Box based on ECC NIST P256, P384 and SHA256 (sign, verify, key generation, ECDH, session key derivation)
- Enhanced security for connected devices protecting IP, data, and the business case
- Easy integration reducing design-in and integration effort
- Cost-effective deployment
- Enabling new features and business models
- Industrial control and automation
- Consumer electronics
- Smart home
- Medical devices
Shield2Go Dual Adapter for WEMOS D1 mini with Security OPTIGA™ Trust X
In addition to the boards customers will find our OPTIGA™ Trust X on the Shield2Go Dual Adapter for WEMOS D1 mini (ESP32-Board, blue).
They can use this board which is compatible with LH-ET Live ESP32 Minikit in WEMOS form factor. With the integrated High-end security controller OPTIGA™ Trust X use cases like Mutual authentication using DTLS client (IETF standard RFC 6347) can be easily realized. Users can connect their sensor applications with the Internet of Things through the I2C interface to the OPTIGA™ Trust X in a secured way using cryptographic support like ECC256, AES128, SHA-256, TRNG, DRNG.