High Speed 100V Self Oscillating 50% Duty Cycle Half Bridge Driver in a 8-Lead SOIC package
The IR2085S is a self-oscillating half-bridge driver IC with 50% duty cycle ideally suited for 36V – 75V halfbridge DC-bus converters.
This product is also suitable for push-pull converters without restriction on input voltage. Each channel frequency is equal to fOSC, which can be set by selecting RT & CT, where fOSC = 1/(2*RT.CT). Dead-time can be controlled through proper selection of CT and can range from 50ns to 200ns. Internal soft-start increases the pulse width during power up and maintains pulse width matching for the high and low outputs throughout the start up cycle. The IR2085S initiates a soft start at power up and after every overcurrent condition. Undervoltage lockout prevents operation if VCC is less than 7.5V.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
· Simple primary side control solution to enable half-bridge DC-Bus Converters for 48V distributed systems with reduced component count and board space
· Integrated 50% duty cycle oscillator & half-bridge driver IC in a single SO-8 package
· Programmable switching frequency with up to 500kHz max per channel
· +/- 1A drive current capability optimized for low charge MOSFETs
· Adjustable dead-time 50ns – 200ns
· Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation up to +100Vdc
· High and low side pulse width matching to +/- 25ns
· Adjustable overcurrent protection
· Undervoltage lockout and internal soft start
· Also available Leadfree