USB-C Power Delivery Controllers
Leading the industry with over one billion USB-C devices shipped
USB-C Power Delivery Controllers subcategories
- EZ-PD™ CCG6DF CCG6SF Dual-Single-Port USB-C PD
- EZ-PD™ ACG1F One-Port USB-C Controller
- EZ-PD™ CCG6 One-Port USB-C & PD Controller
- EZ-PD™ CMG1 USB-C EMCA Controller
- EZ-PD™ CCG5 Two-Port USB-C & PD
Infineon’s EZ-PD™ portfolio is the industry’s most complete portfolio of USB-C Power Delivery solutions, enabling more robust end-to-end Power Delivery and charging solutions for laptop and mobile devices. Infineon also offers AEC-Q100 certified versions of its controllers for automotive-grade performance.
USB-C has gained rapid industry support by enabling slim industrial designs, easy-to-use connectors and cables, as well as its flexibility to transmit multiple data protocols including USB4, Thunderbolt, HDMI, and simultaneously provide up to 240 Watts of power via USB PD. USB-C is a cost-effective universal power connector for both the consumer and the manufacturer and dramatically reduces the e-waste produced by the more than one million tons of proprietary chargers that get shipped every year.
USB-C Power Delivery standard supports fast charging up to 240 watts, USB4 data speeds and DisplayPort connectivity over an industry-standard USB-C connector for transmitting both data and power on a single cable.
- Reversible connector, measuring only 2.4 mm in height
- Compliant with USB Power Delivery 2.0, providing up to 100 W
- Double the bandwidth of USB 3.0, increasing to 10 Gbps with SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1
- Combines multiple protocols in a single cable, including DisplayPort, PCIe or Thunderbolt