ToF 3D image sensor and efficient VCSEL driver
Winning combination! High-resolution 3D imager and efficient VCSEL driver for smallest camera modules
Our REAL3™ image sensors (IRS2975C, IRS2381C, IRS2875C, IRS2877C) can be combined with our extremely efficient VCSEL driver chips (IRS9100C and IRS9102C). Our VCSEL drivers have been designed specifically with the Infineon REAL3™ imager portfolio in mind. Combined they enable high-performance 3D camera systems: best form-factor and power efficiency gains while providing a fully integrated eye-safety solution. Highlights include support for single-, dual- and triple-junction VCSEL, fast switching behavior up to 250 MHz, and ultra-small TSNP-10 packages. These VCSEL drivers combine with REAL3™ imagers to offer the smallest module dimensions, ease of integration and a reduced BOM for optimized cost.
These features make this dual solution ideal for applications such as:
- mobile 3D face authentication,
- 3D scanning for augmented reality,
- computational photography,
- head-mounted devices for augmented and virtual reality gaming and e-commerce,
- robotic 3D navigation,
- simultaneous location and mapping (SLAM),
- human machine interaction (HMI),
- surveillance, and many more.