TLI4971-A120T5-E0001 120 A, 3.45 %, 3.1-3.5V
XENSIV™ - TLI4971-A1205T5-E0001 magnetic current sensor for AC and DC measurements in industrial applications
The Infineon XENSIVTM TLI4971-A1205T5-E0001 is a new high precision miniature coreless magnetic current sensor for AC and DC measurements with analog interface and dual fast over-current detection outputs.
Infineon's well-established and robust Hall technology enables accurate and highly linear measurement of currents with a full measurement range up to ±120A. All negative effects (saturation, hysteresis) commonly known from sensors using flux concentration techniques are avoided. The current sensor is equipped with internal self-diagnostic feature.
The digitally assisted analog concept of TLI4971 offers superior stability over temperature and lifetime thanks to the proprietary digital stress and temperature compensation. The differential measurement principle allows great stray field suppression for operation in harsh environments.
We offer two derivatives:
- TLI4971-A120T5-U-E0001 with 120A measurement range, UL certified device
- TLI4971-A120T5-E0001 120A measurement range
Summary of Features
- Integrated current rail with typical 225µΩ insertion resistance enables ultra-low power loss
- SMD package with very small form factor, 8x8mm for easy integration and board area saving
- Single supply voltage, 3.1V to 3.5V
- Highly accurate, scalable, DC & AC current sensing
- Typical bandwidth of 240kHz
- Very low sensitivity error over temperature (max. 2.5%)
- Excellent stability of offset over temperature and lifetime
- High robustness to voltage slew rates up to 10V/ns
- Galvanic functional isolation up to 1150V peak VIORM. Partial discharge capability of at least 1200V. 4mm clearance and creepage.
- Differential sensor principle ensures superior magnetic stray field suppression
- Two independent fast Over-Current Detection (OCD) pins with configurable thresholds enable protection mechanisms for power circuitry (typical 0,7µs)
- TS: -40…+105°C
- Precalibrated sensor
- Electrical drives (up to 690V)
- Photovoltaic Inverter
- General purpose inverters
- Overload and over-current detection
- Current monitoring
- Power supplies