OPTIGA™ Authenticate IDoT (Identity of Things)
Best-in-class, anti-counterfeit turnkey solution, combining enhanced device authentication with unprecedented levels of configuration flexibility
Consumer devices, home appliances and industrial machines are constantly exposed to the risk of counterfeit spares and accessories. Fakes can compromise functionality, user safety and – as a result – brand value. OPTIGA™ Authenticate IDoT can solve this problem. It is a fully fledged, tailored hardware-based security solution for any device authentication challenge. This best-in-class, anti-counterfeit turnkey solution offers unprecedented levels of configuration flexibility and a range of hardened security features.
Designers can select from four different authentication modes, three temperature ranges, two communication profiles and three sets of memory to support even the most complex authentication requirements – all on a single, tiny footprint.
OPTIGA™ Authenticate IDoT is suited to an ever-expanding range of applications including single-use disposables such as HVAC and water filters and purifiers, cartridges, rechargeable batteries for smartphones, portable devices, e-scooters, e-motorbikes, LEVs and other mobility solutions, as well as computing and robotic systems in highly complex IoT environments.
The turnkey solution comes with full system integration support including embedded software, host software and advanced ecosystem support tools based on the latest PSoC™ 6 MCUs.
Summary of Features
- 4 ECC authentication modes (one-way, mutual, host binding and host support)
- 3 types of lockable NVM Sizes (1K, 2K, 5Kbit)
- 2 standard temperature options (-40 to +85°C / -40 to +105°C, with one special -40 to +120°C)
- 2 ECC 163-bit and 193-bit ODC
- 2 Serial communication options (SWI & I2C + GPO)
- Secured lifecycle decrement counters with independent deactivation structures
- Configurable GPO Auto trigger
- Configurable User NVM lock
- Protection of OEMs and consumers against counterfeited devices
- Turnkey solution with full system integration support including embedded software, host software, visualisation (VIZ) tool for easy assessment, full reference board based upon PSoC6 with demo software and full documentation
- Tiny and robust TSNP SMD package (1.5mm x1.5mm x 0,38mm) optimized for small devices
- Single-use disposables such as HVAC, water filters and purifiers
- Rechargeable batteries for smartphones, portable devices, e-scooters, e-motorbikes, LEVs and other mobility solutions
- Personal health tech devices
- Power tools
- Computing and robotic systems in highly complex IoT environments
- Vacuum cleaner
- Batteries and accessories
- Battery powered tools
- Wearable Devices
- Multicopters and drones
- Service robot system design
- Light electric vehicles