The Infineon MOSFETs include several sub-categories, depending on whether the biasing resistor network at the RF input port is fully integrated (full-biased), partly integrated (semi-biased) or not at all integrated (non-biased). Mainstream TV tuners are either a semi-biased or an intelligent-switching concept, while FM radio tuners mainly use single non-biased or single full-biased MOSFETs.
As a key component in the tuner pre-stage circuit, Infineon RF MOSFET features:
- Best-in-class noise figure and gain
- Excellent cross-modulation
- ESD robustness protected via an on-chip gate protection diode
- 5th generation MOSFETs such as BF5030W and BG5120K fulfill the stringent technical requirement from the digital tuners and also support low-power 3V designs
- Automotive quality (AEC Q101 qualified)
- RoHS compliant
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.