The BGSA141MN10 is a versatile Single-Pole Quad Throw (SP4T) / Single Pole Triple Throw (SP3T) / Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) and Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) RF antenna aperture switch optimized for low coff as well as low ron enabling applications up to 4.0 GHz. Including a RFFE digital control interface, this switch offers the possibility to adopt a SP4T, SP3T, SPDT along with SPST topology for a better flexibility in RF Front-End designs.
The BGSA141MN10 includes 4 ultra-low ron ports making it ideal for antenna aperture switching and switchable capacitors of high values. This single supply chip integrates on-chip CMOS logic driven by a simple, single-pin CMOS or TTL compatible control input signal. Unlike GaAs technology, the 0.1 dB compression point exceeds the switch maximum input power level, resulting in linear performance at all signal levels and external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally. Due to its very high RF voltage ruggedness, it is suited for switching any reactive devices such as inductors and capacitors in RF matching circuits without significant losses in quality factors.
BGSA141MN10 empower its users with a smart USID selection feature. Default USID is 0b1100 when data signal is routed to pin 5 and clock signal to pin 6. Default USID is 0b1101 when data signal is routed to pin 6 and clock signal to pin 5. This Infineon patented feature allows to drive 2 identical BGSA141MN10 parts with the same MIPI RFFE bus opening higher degree of flexibility and freedom in the PCB design.
Summary of Features:
- Multiple selectable switch configurations: SP4T/SP3T/SPDT/SPST
- Ultra low RON resistance of 1.0 Ω at each port in ON state
- Low COFF capacitance of 270 fF at each port in OFF state
- High max RF voltage OFF state handling
- Low harmonic generation
- MIPI RFFE control interface
- Hardware Pin swapping function to select 2 USID addresses
- Supply voltage range: 2.3 to 3.6 V
- No RF parameter change within supply voltage range
- Small form factor 1.1 mm x 1.5 mm
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
High-linearity antenna aperture switching and RF tuning applications