The BGSA12GN10 is a Single Pole Dual Throw (SPDT) RF antenna tuning switch optimized for low Coff enabling applications up to 5.0 GHz. This single supply chip integrates on-chip CMOS logic driven by a simple, single-pin CMOS or TTL compatible control input signal. The 0.1 dB compression point exceeds the switch maximum input power level, resulting in linear performance at all signal levels. Unlike GaAs technology, the 0.1 dB compression point exceeds the switch maximum input power level, resulting in linear performance at all signal levels and external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally. Due to its very high RF voltage ruggedness it is suited for switching any reactive devices such as inductors and capacitors in RF matching circuits without significant losses in quality factors.
Summary of Features:
- High-linearity SPDT for antenna tuning switching applications
- Ultra-Low RON of 1.6 Ω in ON state
- Ultra-Low COFF of 120 fF in OFF state
- High max RF voltage handling
- Low harmonic generation
- No power supply blocking required
- Supply voltage: 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Control voltage: 1.35 to 3.3 V (control high)
- Suitable for EDGE / C2K / LTE / WCDMA Applications
- 0.1 to 5.0 GHz coverage
- Small form factor 1.1 mm x 1.5 mm
- 400 µm pad pitch
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
High-linearity SPDT for antenna tuning switching applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.