Antenna centric devices
Infineon antenna centric devices allow a significant improvement in data rate of mobile cellular devices while minimizing power consumption of the device. Modern 3G/4G smartphones have to cover a wide frequency range while each of the multi-bands antennas has to be minimized in dimensions. Infineon antenna centric devices optimize the antenna performance in the required frequency bands so as to improve the reception of weak signals and radiate efficiency. Hence it indirectly lowers its current consumption from power amplifiers.
Our antenna centric devices are designed to address various tuning concepts, supporting a large variation of antenna impedance with very low Ron values and high voltages handling capabilities. Infineon antenna centric devices are available with both GPIO (General Purpose Input/ Output) and the standardized MIPI RFFE (Mobile Industry Processor Interface for RF Front-End) interface.
- Smallest size of 1.5 x 1.1 mm2
- Drop and final electric test to ensure highest quality level
- Improves TIS (=Total Isotropic Sensitivity) & TRP (=Total Radiated Power) in mobile Rx & Tx applications.
- Higher flexibility in antenna form factors
- Less system current consumption (PA) through optimized antenna performance