Arduino ShieldBuddy TC275 - Infinite possibilities for embedded applications
Hitex ShieldBuddyTC275 – AURIX™ powered Arduino UNO R3 hardware compatible platform
The ShieldBuddy is (currently) the world’s smallest AURIX™ development board. The board is fitted with the Infineon TC275 32-bit multicore processor on a board following the Arduino standard making it compatible with many of the application shields that are available.
Evaluation licenses for a complete set of development tools are available which makes this kit ideal forgetting started on a high-end real time embedded industrial or automotive application as well as students and hobbyists.
Summary of Features:
- Very low-cost AURIX TC275 board for broad market launch
- Uses Arduino Due/Mega2560 form factor and IO connector pin allocation
- Safety ShieldBuddy option with onboard CIC61508 safety monitor for use with SafeTlib for high integrity applications
- Allows instant access for new and prospective AURIX users to over 317 Arduino shields
- Supplied with basic drivers for DS-ADC, SAR, GTM, GPT, CCU6, ASCLIN, SPI, QSPI, Ethernet
- Direct USB debug interface
- Development tools based on HighTec Free Toolchain
- Aligns with AURIX Unleashed cookbook
- USB or 9-12V power