The BTS7004-1EPP is a Smart High-Side Power Switch, providing protection functions and diagnosis.
Summary of Features:
- High-Side Switch with Diagnosis and Embedded Protection
- Part of High Current PROFET™ 12V Family
- Typical Rds(on) of 4mΩ @ 25°C in small TSDSO-14 package
- Nominal load current 15A (DC)
- Capable for inrush currents up to 107A
- Proportional load current sense with high accuracy (+/-5% calibrated)
- Minimum operating voltage 3.1V (cranking)
- Overcurrent protection (tripping) with Intelligent Latch
- Absolute and dynamic temperature limitation with controlled reactivation
- ReverSave™ for low power dissipation in Reverse Polarity
- Overvoltage protection with external components
- Open Load in ON and OFF state
- Short circuit to ground and battery detection
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Qualified in accordance with AEC Q100 grade 1
- Suitable for driving 15 A resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
- Replaces electromechanical relays, fuses and discrete circuits
- Suitable for driving heating loads, like seat heating and glow plugs, for DC motors and for general power distribution applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.