Summary of Features:
- 2× 0.75 A / 50 V outputs
- Integrated driver, control logic and current control (chopper)
- Fast free-wheeling diodes
- Low standby-current drain
- Full, half, quarter, mini step
- Wide supply voltage range allows usage in different markets (e.g. automotive or industry)
- Stepper Motor in industry applications (e.g. ATM)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.