60V linear LED controller IC for dimmable LED
The BCR602 is a perfect fit for 48V LED applications by combining small form factor with low cost. Through its higher integration, BOM savings and ensuring long lifetime of LEDs, this controller has many advantages compared to discrete solutions.
BCR602 is a linear LED controller IC regulating the LED current with an external driver transistor. It supports either NPN bipolar transistors or N-channel MOSFETs to cover a wide LED current and power range.
AC line ripple suppression, flexible dimming options and protection features make it a perfect fit for LED modules allowing for dimmable, flicker-free light and longevity of LEDs.
Summary of Features
- Supply voltage 8V to 60V
- Supports use of NPN bipolar transistors and N-channel MOSFETs
- AC supply voltage ripple suppression
- Dimming at pin MFIO:
- 3% analog dimming of LED current by resistor Rset or DC voltage
- 1% PWM dimming of LED current by PWM signals
- Rset functionality at pin MFIO
- LED current precision ±3%
- Hot plug protection
- Overtemperature protection
- LED Module / LED Engine
- LED Strip