Single-channel isolated gate-driver IC in 150 mil DSO-8 package
The EiceDRIVER™ 1EDB7275F provides an input-to-output isolation of 3 kVrms. With a propagation delay accuracy of +6/-4 ns, the device is optimized for fast-switching applications with high system-level efficiencies. To support functionally safe system operation the common-mode transient immunity (CMTI) exceeds 300 V/ns, the typical output stage clamping speed is as short as 20ns, and output-stage undervoltage lock-out (UVLO) of 4 V.
The 1EDB7275F comes along in an 8-pin DSO package. The industry-standard pinout has separate source and sink output pins to ease application design tasks. This single-channel isolated gate driver IC solves PCB-layout problems in high-power factor controllers (PFC) and high-voltage DCDC stages. Applications also include multi-level topologies and use-cases with 557 Vrms working voltage (pollution class II).
Summary of Features
- 3 kVrms galvanic isolation
- UL 1577 certification
- 300 V/ns CMTI
- Low output impedance
- +6/-4 ns propagation delay accuracy
- 20 ns (typ.) output clamping speed
- UVLO_OFF of 4 V
- Excellent immunity against switching noise
- Hardware-based protection to stay in safe operation area (SOA)
- Shoot-through protection during start-up
- Low MOSFET switching-losses
- Low dead-time losses