Infineon ICE1HS01G resonant mode converter, housed in a DSO-8 package, is an easy-to-design to realize a LLC HB resonant application. An oscillator is built-in allowing designers to set the suitable operation frequency range with a resistor. In addition, ICE1HS01G offers a programmed soft-start function to limit both the inrush current and the overshoot in output voltage. To protect the system during operation, mains input under-voltage protection and over-current protection are also in-built. Hence, it is able to operate in resonant mode with the highest reliability possible.
Summary of Features:
- DSO8 package
- Maximum 600kHz switching frequency
- Adjustable minimum switching frequency with high accuracy
- 50% duty cycle
- Mains input under voltage protection with adjustable hysteresis
- Two levels of over current protection: frequency shift and latch off
- Open-loop/over load protection with extended blanking time
- Built-in digital and nonlinear soft-start
- Adjustable restart time during fault protection period
- High-accuracy oscillator
- Minimum number of external components save BOM cost
- Two level over current protection enhance system safety
- Mains under voltage protection with adjustable hysteresis simplify system design
- LCD/PDP TV
- AC-DC adaptor
- Audio SMPS
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.