Ultra-low power controllers with SmartSense auto-tuning algorithm
These mid-range series of CAPSENSE™ programmable controllers enable the user to dedicate up to 34 GPIOs tog Capacitive sensing solutions with the flexibility needed to make last minute changes and get to market before the competition.
- Ultra low power with industry's widest voltage range.
- Revolutionary, one of its kind, SmartSense auto-tuning algorithm.
- Download the "Getting started with CAPSENSE™ Design Guide"
The "Getting started with CAPSENSE™ Design Guide" is the starting point for any new CAPSENSE™ design which provides the user with an overview and methodology for the best device selection.
- Download "CY8C20XX6A/H CAPSENSE™ Design Guide" or Download "CY8C20X34 CAPSENSE™ Design Guide"
CAPSENSE™ family Design Guides provide design guidance for a particular device family (CY8C20x34 or CY8C20xx6A/H). It is intended for design engineers who are familiar with capacitive sensing technology and have chosen a specific family of devices for their applications.
- Download "CAPSENSE™ Design Guides Cross ref table"
- Join the Infineon Developer Community.