DC Motor Shield with TLE94112EL for Arduino
The DC motor shield is a small evaluation board equipped with TLE94112EL for use with Arduino. The TLE94112EL is capable to drive up to 6 small DC motors in parallel mode or up to 11 DC motors in cascaded mode. All outputs can drive up to 0.9A. The outputs can be used stand-alone or combined to increase driving capability up to 3.6A.
|How to drive easily small DC Motors with the new TLE94xyz Multi Half Bridges Family|
Summary of Features:
- Driver with 12 half-bridge outputs to drive DC motors, resistive or inductive loads
- Driver is protected against over-temperature, over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage and enables diagnosis of over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage
- SPI interface with zero clock diagnosis
- Enhanced EMC performance
- Integrated PWM generator with 3 different frequencies (80Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz)
- Shield enables compact design for multi-motor applications
- Cost efficient design for multi-motor applications
- Less communication with µC through integrated PWM generator and zero clock diagnosis
- Lower cost by reducing external components to meet EMC requirements
- Multi-motor applications
- DC motors and voltage controlled bipolar stepper motors
- HVAC systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.