TLI4970 Description: TLI4970 is a high-precision current sensor based on Infineon´s proven Hall technology. The coreless concept significantly reduces footprint compared with existing solutions. It’s an easy-to-use, fully digital solution that does not require external calibration or additional parts such as A/D converters, 0 pAmps or reference voltage.
Description S2Go_CurrentSenseTLI4970: Infineon’s S2Go_CurrentSenseTLI4970 boards offer a unique customer and evaluation experience – the boards are equipped with one TLI4970 current sensor and come with a ready to use Arduino library. Customers can now develop their own system solutions by combining 2Go boards together with Infineon My IoT adapters. My IoT adapters are gateways to external hardware solutions like Arduino and Raspberry PI, which are popular IoT evaluation platforms. All this enables the fastest evaluation and development of IoT system on the market!
Summary of Features:
- AC & DC measurement range up to ±50A
- Highly accurate over temperature range and lifetime (max. 1.0% (0 h))
- 1.6% (over lifetime) of indicated value)
- Low offset error (max. 25mA)
- Fast overcurrent detection with configurable threshold
- Galvanic isolation up to 2.5kV max. rated isolation voltage (UL1577)
- 16 bit digital SPI output (13 bit current value)
- Small 7 mm x 7 mm SMD package
- Free and easy download of Arduino libraries
- 2Go boards can be easily combined to systems by using My IoT adapters
- Photovoltaic and general purpose inverters
- Power supplies (SMPS)
- Battery chargers
- Lighting applications
- Electrical drives
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.