TLV493D-A1B6 Description: Infineon’s 3D magnetic sensor TLV493D-A1B6 offers accurate three dimensional sensing with extremely low power consumption. Within its small 6-pin package the sensor provides direct measurement of the x, y and z magnetic field components, making it ideally suited for the measurement of 3D movement, Linear travel and 360° angle rotation.
Description S2Go_3DSense_TLV493D: Infineon’s S2Go_3DSense_TLV493D boards offer a unique customer and evaluation experience – the boards are equipped with one TLV493D-A1B6 magnetic sensor and come with a ready to use Arduino library. Customers can now develop their own system solutions by combining Shield2Go boards together with Infineon My IoT adapters. My IoT adapters are gateways to external hardware solutions like Arduino and Raspberry PI, which are popular IoT evaluation platforms. All this enables the fastest evaluation and development of IoT system on the market!
Summary of Features:
- 3D magnetic sensing
- Low current consumption0.007 μA in power down mode
- 2.7 to 3.5 V operating supply voltage
- Digital output via 2-wire standardI2C interface
- Bx, By and Bz linear field measurement up to ±130 mT
- 12-bit data resolution for each measurement direction
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to 125 °C
- TSOP6 package
- Free and easy download of Arduino libraries
- 2Go boards can be easily combined to systems by using My IoT adapters
- Joystick e.g. finger, thumb and gaming paddles
- E-meters e.g. anti-tampering
- Control elements e.g. white goods, multifunction knob