Order Nr.: KIT_MINIWIGGLER_USB Price: 109,- EUR : Buy Online
The miniWiggler is Infineon’s high performance and cost-efficient debugging tool for the future. On the host side, it has an USB interface, which is available on every computer. On the device side, the communication goes over Infineon 10-pin DAP or 16-pin OCDSL1 interfaces. The miniWiggler has been designed specifically to work in combination with Infineon’s Debug Access Software (DAS).
Summary of Features:
- Clock rate up to 30 MHz (programmable)
- All signals are 5.5V, scaling down to 1.65V
- USB 2.0 (high-speed)
- Certified drivers for Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA, 7, and 8
- USB, JTAG and DAP/SPD hotplug and unplug
- 3 on-board status LED
- Support for Automotive 20-pin JTAG an 10-pin DAP connectors
- Connector for frontend extensions (e.g. for galvanic isolation) added
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.