PSoC™ 62S2 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062S2-43012)
PSoC™ 62S2 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062S2-43012) is a feature rich hardware evaluation platform that enables development of applications based on the PSoC™ 62 series MCU. The kit also includes a wireless module based on the AIROC™ CYW43012 combo device to develop cloud connected IoT applications including Matter over Wi-Fi applications.
- Featuring the PSoC™ 6 CY8C62xA MCU (MPN: CY8C624ABZI-S2D44): Ultra low power, high performance MCU based on the dual core CPU architecture of Arm® Cortex®-M4 and Arm® Cortex®-M0+, 2 MB of on-chip Flash, 1 MB of SRAM, built-in hardware and software security features, rich analog, digital, and communication peripherals
- Wireless module(Murata 1LV) based on Infineon’s AIROC™ CYW43012 device supporting 1x1 Dual-band Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) + Bluetooth® 5.2 combo. The low power PSoC™ 6 and AIROC™ CYW43012 device is especially suited for battery operated IoT applications with PSoC™ 6 as the Wi-Fi host MCU.
- Support for Matter over Wi-Fi applications. More details available in application note.
- Industry leading CAPSENSE™ featuring linear slider, and two buttons for prototyping elegant, robust capacitive touch-based user interfaces
- Headers compatible with Arduino Uno R3 for hardware expansion using Arduino shields
- Memory expansion through 512-Mbit Quad-SPI NOR Flash, 4-Mbit Quad SPI F-RAM, and microSD card interface
- Integrated on-board programmer / debugger, PDM microphone, thermistor, push buttons, LEDs
- PSoC™ 6 USB device and host functionality supported through a separate micro-B USB connector
- Applicable MCU Families: PSoC™ 6 CY8C62xA, CY8C62x8, CY8C61xA, CY8C61x8 MCUs
- ModusToolbox™ software provides support for design and development of the applications using this kit. To download ModusToolbox software, please visit the ModusToolbox
- Board Support Package (BSP) repository - TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012
- Code examples available at Infineon’s GitHub Repository
- Smart Home, Home Appliances
- Matter over Wi-Fi applications
- Industrial Automation
- Battery powered IoT products with cloud connectivity
- Edge compute applications for low sensor processing, machine learning
- PSoC® 62S2 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Board
- USB Type-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Jumper wires