AIROC™ Cloud Connectivity Manager
Turnkey, secure module for IoT applications needing reliable cloud connectivity and fast time-to-market
The AIROC™ Cloud Connectivity Manager module provides a simple, secure Wi-Fi networking subsystem to connect products to the cloud of their choice without extensive firmware development, testing, or maintenance. No customer programming or development with an SDK is required. With Infineon, the leader in Wi-Fi for IoT, managing the connectivity, cloud networking, and security, customers get to market more quickly.
Simpler Developer Experience
AIROC™ modules assemble all the essential wireless, networking, cloud, and security features into a turnkey certified hardware and firmware solution.
- The hardware leverages Infineon’s recognized leadership in the security industry to pair a pre-provisioned, secure MCU with one of the IoT industry’s most reliable and widely shipped Wi-Fi.
- The module arrives pre-programmed with tested and signed, secure Infineon firmware eliminating the IoT learning curve and reducing development costs. Infineon’s simple command set is provided for easy integration into your product.
Robust Lifecycle Security
The module comes with several attractive security features:
- A PSA level 2 certified secure MCU offers secure boot plus a secure enclave for storage of sensitive key data and certificates. Only Infineon signed firmware will run on the module.
- With support for over-the-air firmware updates, the module can be kept up to date with future connectivity and security optimizations.
- CIRRENT™ Cloud ID, a unique, secured, cryptographic device identity, simplifies cloud provisioning of your product.
Deploy with Confidence
Infineon delivers industry-proven AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Combo SoCs and modules enabling robust, reliable, and secure wireless connectivity. The company is the industry leader in Wi-Fi for the IoT with 1 billion+ wireless devices in the field over the last 20 years, making AIROC™ the most deployed wireless IP in the industry. Infineon security products are trusted around the world by governments and leading financial institutions.
The AIROC™ IFW56810 module is a turnkey, secure solution for IoT applications needing reliable cloud connectivity and fast time to market. No customer programming or development with an SDK is required. The module arrives pre-programmed with tested and signed, secure Infineon firmware. With support for over-the-air firmware updates, the module can be kept up to date with future connectivity and security optimizations. Adopting an Infineon cloud connectivity manager provides numerous benefits to organizations lacking IoT experience.
Cloud Management Features
- Powered by AWS IoT ExpressLink
- AWS over-the-air update support
- Full network stack offload from host: TCP/IP, TLS, DNS, HTTP, and MQTT
- Fully documented command set for simple configuration from host processor
- Built on industry-leading Infineon Wi-Fi for long range, robust connectivity
- Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
- Up to 96Mbps PHY data rate
- Integrated Antenna
- Soft AP or BLE Wi-Fi onboarding
- WPA3 Security
- TLS 1.3
- Arm® Platform Security Architecture Level 2 certified
- Secure enclave and secure boot
- Only operates with Infineon signed firmware
- CIRRENT™ Cloud ID unique device ID for safe, convenient provisioning
- On-going security updates
- Certified for US, Canada, EU, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand
- On-module flash memory to store second FW image for safe over-the-air updates
- 36.0mm(L) x 18mm(W) x 2.8mm(H)
- LGA Module, 146p
- Turnkey solution requiring no development on module
- UART host interface
- -30C to +85C operating temperature