Body control module for 24V commercial vehicles
A truck body Electric Control Unit (ECU) must master an ever-longer list of functions – in spite of ever-smaller board space. Achieving this requires designated products for 24V systems with a high level of integration. And they must come from a source with proven expertise in such applications.
There are a number of reasons why Infineon makes sense for 24V body ECU for trucks and agricultural vehicles. From our dedicated portfolio of scalable high side switches for 24V applications and maximum design flexibility to compatibility with our “Limp Home” functional safety concept. See what’s possible with Infineon and your 24V body ECU for trucks and agricultural vehicle applications.
System diagram: 24V body ECU for trucks and agricultural vehicles
- Reduced board space due to integrated functionality
- PROFET™+ 24V provides excellent diagnostics and protection features and a high current sense accuracy even for the smallest loads, such as LEDs
- Supports the “Limp Home” functional safety concept
- Maximum design flexibility and a lower design outlay due to identical footprint & pin-compatibility
- Automotive LED driver products supporting the transition of lighting solutions to LED exclusively
Safety hydraulic management solutions for commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles
electronica 2016 - 24 V hydraulic and joystick control
Commercial, Construction and Agricultural Vehicles (CAV)
CAV - Detailed Information
In this training, you will:
- to know about the market trend “Electrification” in commercial, construction, and agricultural vehicles (CAV)
- Understand the importance of customer enablement and how Infineon serves eCAV