Automotive 24 GHz radar system
Cypress Semiconductor has become part of Infineon Technologies: Its product range is a perfect match. Infineon now offers the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio for linking the real with the digital world – comprising an unparalleled range of hardware, software and security solutions for the connected age.
Strengthening the link between the real and the digital world
Automotive short- /midrange radar system
An automotive 24 GHz radar system is an attractive option when you face tighter budgetary constraints, but don’t want to sacrifice high-demand features, such as rear cross traffic alert or blind spot detection. What counts most: the solution must boast a high level of integration and be especially easy to use.
Infineon offers precisely what you’re looking for. For instance, our highly-integrated 24GHz transceiver and AURIX™, our 32-bit multicore ADAS derivative with a dedicated feature set for radar applications. With its SiGe-based technology, Infineon is the first big player to offer a competitive solution with a long-term roadmap approach for any kind of short-range radar ADAS applications.
- Infineon’s 24GHz radar technology offers a cost-efficient solution for driver assistance systems such as blind spot detection
- The Infineon 24 GHz transceiver is a highly integrated, SPI-controlled solution consisting of a VCO, medium power amplifier, power amplifier, frequency dividers, several sensors and two complete IQ receivers
- The signal generation unit is a standalone transmitter MMIC with the fully integrated IQ twin-receiver MMIC, inwhich two complex homodyne down-conversion mixersare combined; a lot of different system architectures canbe served by combining the individual components
- With its SiGe-based technology, Infineon is the first big market player to offer a competitive solution with a long-term roadmap approach for any kind of short-range radar ADAS applications
- Infineon’s AURIX™ 32-bit multicore ADAS derivative offers a dedicated feature set for radar applications which, in many cases, renders additional DSP, external SRAM and external ADC ICs obsolete. This results in cost-efficient short-range radar implementation
Caaresys module based on Infineon’s 24 GHz sensor IC & AURIX™ MCU
Think Automotive Dependability. Think Infineon.
- Get to know why systems require frequent updates, how this is done and how automotive systems try to ensure their security when they are updated
- Learn how AURIX™ families of microcontrollers support over-the-air software updates