Wireless Control Transmitter
Wireless Control Transmitter subcategories
Transmitter ICs for Wireless Control
The Wireless Control Transmitter series from Infineon is made up by a group of very low power consumption single ASK/FSK Transmitter for the sub 1 GHZ frequency bands. The ICs offer a high level of integration and need only a few external components.
The devices contain a fully integrated PLL synthesizer and a high efficiency power amplifier to drive a loop antenna. A special circuit design and a unique power amplifier design are used to save current consumption and therefore to save battery life. Additionally, features like a power down mode, a low power detect, a selectable crystal oscillator frequency and a divided clock output are implemented. The devices are offered in TSSOP-16 and TSSOP-10 package variants.
If your application allows for reduced requirements (e.g. limited temperature range), Infineon offers with its TDA71xx(F) family high quality transmitter products at low cost dedicated for non automotive applications.
The new SmartLEWIS™ TX is the next generation low power ASK/FSK transmitter supporting multi-band, multi-channel and lowest current consumption. The device includes a Sigma-Delta fractional-N PLL synthesizer to cover the main ISM frequency bands with only one crystal oscillator. More
- TDK 510x(F) - ASK/FSK Transmitter Family for Low and Medium Power (+2 dBm .. +5 dBm)
- TDK 511x(F) - ASK/FSK Transmitter Family for High Power (+10 dBm)
- TDA 71xx(F) - ASK/FSK Transmitter dedicated for non-automotive applications
- TDA 5150 - SmartLEWIS™ TX: Multi-channel ASK/FSK Transmitter with variable output power (+5, +8, +10dBm)
- Remote Controls
- Security- and Alarm Systems
- Home Automation
- Industrial Control
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
- Low Bit Rate Communication Systems
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.