Wireless Control Receiver
Wireless Control Receiver subcategories
Receiver ICs for Wireless Control
The Wireless Control Receiver series from Infineon is made up by a group of very low power consumption single chip ASK and ASK/FSK Superheterodyne Receivers (SHR) for the sub 1 GHz frequency bands. The ICs offer a high level of integration and need only a few external components.
The devices contain a low noise amplifier (LNA), a double balanced mixer, a fully integrated VCO, a PLL Synthesizer and a crystal oscillator. All devices are designed to have best receiver sensitivity at lowest current consumption offering an additional power down feature to further save battery life.
If your application allows for reduced requirements (e.g. limited temperature range), Infineon offers with its TDA72xx family high quality receiver products at low cost dedicated for non-automotive applications.
The SmartLEWIS™ RX receiver is breaking into a new era of functionality: multi-channel, multiple protocol handling and digital baseband processing with self polling are only a few features of this highly integrated receiver IC.
The successor is the SmartLEWIS™ RX+ receiver family offering enhanced sensitivity and a higher level of integration. More
- TDA 520x - ASK Receiver Family
- TDA 521x - ASK/FSK Receiver Family
- TDA 522x - ASK/FSK Receiver Family with switchable peak detector
- TDA 72xx - ASK/FSK Receiver dedicated for non-automotive applications
- TDA 5240/35/25 - SmartLEWIS™ RX+ ASK/FSK High Sensitivity Receiver Family, multi-channel with baseband processing
- Remote Controls
- Security- and Alarm Systems
- Home Automation
- Industrial Control
- Low Bit Rate Communication Systems
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.