Low Capacitance ESD / Transient / Surge Protection Array
Summary of Features:
- ESD/Transient/Surge protection according to: IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±30 kV contact discharge, IEC61000-4-4 (EFT): ±80 A (5/50 ns), IEC61000-4-5 (Surge): ±20 A (8/20 μs)
- Reverse working voltage maximum: VRWM = 3.3 V
- Low leakage current: IR< 50 nA
- Low capacitance: CL = 2 pF typ. (I/O to GND), 1 pF typ. (I/O to I/O)
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 7.7 V @ 20 A (8/20 μs) typ.
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free package
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- 4 lines uni-directional (Pin 2 to GND)
- 2 lines bi-directional (Pin 2 n.c.)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.