Infineon in Japan
Why Infineon Japan?
Just five of the reasons to work at Infineon Japan:
- Flat organization: people at all levels are open and approachable.
- International: as an important part of Infineon’s global presence, we have a modern working environment that combines the best of Japanese and German cultures.
- Stable: one of the most stable semiconductor companies in the world means Infineon is a great place to build your career.
- Flexible working hours: core time between 10am and 4pm gives you the ability to best use your private time whether it is for family, hobbies or just day to day errands.
- Convenient: situated in a central location with a great view and easy access by train.
What we offer you in Japan
Start Options at Infineon Japan
Infineon Japan will hold internship program in Jan-Feb 2019, and plan to recruit new graduates who can start their career within 2020. Please check information from MyNavi 2020.
We also join MyNavi Internship Fair on January 8th, 2019 @ Belle Salle Shibuya Garden, and MyNavi EXPO on March 2nd, 2019 @ Belle Salle Shibuya Garden. Please check the event page on MyNavi 2020 from here.
Look forward to seeing you soon!
We are looking for people with passion – in return we offer a long-term career.
- Sales: You will be leading sales in automotive, industrial and manufacturing. Based on listening to customer needs and providing solutions, you will build solid relationships that can last for years.
- Marketing: Be part of developing our marketing strategy and products for Japan.
- Application Engineer: Strengthen relationships with customers by finding solutions to their technical challenges and increasing their competitiveness.
Take a look at our current job offers in Japan.