Infineon in Japan
Why Infineon Japan?
Just five of the reasons to work at Infineon Japan:
- Flat organization: people at all levels are open and approachable.
- International: as an important part of Infineon’s global presence, we have a modern working environment that combines the best of Japanese and German cultures.
- Stable: one of the most stable semiconductor companies in the world means Infineon is a great place to build your career.
- Flexible working hours: core time between 10am and 3pm gives you the ability to best use your private time whether it is for family, hobbies or just day to day errands.
- Convenient: situated in a central location with a great view and easy access by train.
What we offer you in Japan
Start Options at Infineon Japan
Both New Graduates recruiting and internship program are advertised in MyNavi site.
When we search for young talent, we open Infineon page on MyNavi website, so please look for our page at MyNavi.
We are looking for people with passion – in return we offer a long-term career.
- Sales: You will be leading sales in automotive, industrial and manufacturing. Based on listening to customer needs and providing solutions, you will build solid relationships that can last for years.
- Marketing: Be part of developing our marketing strategy and products for Japan.
- Application Engineer: Strengthen relationships with customers by finding solutions to their technical challenges and increasing their competitiveness.
Take a look at our current job offers in Japan.