200V Secondary Side High Speed SR Controller in a 8-Lead SOIC Package.
- Secondary side high speed SR controller
- DCM, CrCM flyback and Resonant half-bridge topologies
- 200V proprietary IC technology
- Max 500KHz switching frequency
- Anti-bounce logic and UVLO protection
- 4A peak turn off drive current
- Micropower start-up and ultra low quiescent current
- 10.7V gate drive clamp
- 50ns turn-off propagation delay
- Vcc range from 11.3V to 20V
- Direct sensing of MOSFET drain voltage
- Enable function synchronized with MOSFET VDS transition
- Cycle by Cycle MOT Check Circuit prevents multiple false trigger GATE pulses
- Compatible with 0.3W Standby, Energy Star, CECP, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.